1. Please read the guidelines or
procedure of admission before filling the Online Application form.
2. Please write the correct name and Surname in the application form as no changes will be allowed later.
3. A Valid Student Visa is necessary on arrival for admission to be completed. No admission will be granted on Tourist Visa / X Visa /Entry Visa/ Medical Visa.
4. All Documents needs to be translated into English.
5. Visit International Centre with all uploaded original documents, New Visa/Change of Course after you receive the Provisional Letter of Admission and Eligibility.
6.In case of foreign national it is mandatory that the marksheet is attested by Ministry of Education or Indian Embassy in your country or your Country Mission i.e. your Embassy or Consulate in India.
7. It is mandatory for all students to produce the same documents in original at the time of Firm Admission submission, as have been uploaded at the time of filling the form.
8. Only Students having passed 12th Std. are eligible for Bachelors Admission.
9. Only students having Bachelor Degree are eligible for Masters Admission.
10. In case the documents are found to be fake at the time of submission, the case will be rejected and legal action will be taken under Indian Penal Code.
11. All Foreign Nationals, Children of Indians Working in Gulf & South East Asia and PIO/OCI are requested to obtain detailed information on fees, for courses available at the University Departments/affiliated Colleges/Institutes before confirming theadmission, from the respective Departments/ Colleges/Institutes.
12. College seat will be allotted randomly from among the preferences/marks & eligibility, or in case of non-availability of seats in a particular college, the Director, International Centre will allot any college. It is mandatory for the student to accept the same. In any case, if the college has been allotted to student no request will be entertained for change of college even on medical grounds.
13. Once the seat (College) is allotted, no changes will be allowed under any circumstances.
14. In any circumstances, fees, once paid at the International Centre, are not refundable.
15.All foreign students from Non-English speaking countries have to appear for English Proficiency Test (EPT), to be held on Sunday,11th August, 2019
16.Strict action will be taken against students who do not appear for English Proficiency Test (EPT). Students, who fail or do not appear for EPT, have to compulsorily attend the Remedial Course. (Details can be obtained from the International Centre Office).
17. All the Foreign Nationals, Children of Indians Working in Gulf & South East Asia and PIO/OCI must complete their Medical Check-Up within three months from the date of firm admission.
18. All foreign students or international students, Children of Indians Working in Gulf & South East Asia and PIO/OCI who have paid 75USD for Medical Insurance must collect their insurance card after three months from the date of payment..
19. Students will not work with any Institute/Firm during the period of study. In case they are approached, they will have to inform FRO.
20.No Indian can apply on behalf of an International student.
21.Students having any discrepancy should clear it on time in order to get their Final Eligibility Letter..
22.Student will have to report to FRO within fourteen days of arrival and as and when necessary.
23. IC, SPPU is not responsible for the lectures, internal assessments etc that the student misses due to late admission, or for any other reason.